- Village Hall contact info.
- Mrs Ethelston’s School – our village primary school
- Uplyme Church – St Peter’s & St Paul’s
- Devon County Council, including a reporting system for road/lighting faults, and an interactive map of rights of way
- Flood Risk Management – information and links from Devon CC.
- East Devon District Council – refuse collection schedules, EDDC Planning Online, and lots of other info.
- Devon Home Choice – one stop shop for local authority and affordable housing vacancies.
- West Dorset District Council – services just over the border
- Write to Them: how to contact your representatives, from District Council to the European Parliament.
- Facts and figures about the East Devon district from the Rural Services Network.
Utilities, traffic etc.
- Water Live – type in your postcode to find any known water leaks/repairs before you report a new one.
- Devon Roadworks – see local roadworks and temporary traffic lights.
- Power cuts in your area – type in your postcode to see if other people are suffering power loss as well.
- British Gas emergency numbers: find who to call if you suspect a gas leak, or the right number for electrical supply problems
- Trinity Matters – web site run by our District Councillor with local news and events for Trinity Ward, including Uplyme planning applications.
- The Uplyme Noticeboard on Facebook (requires login and membership) – join to get instant updates on Council business and meeting agendas etc.
- Bridport CAB: local citizens’ advice bureau running a surgery in Lyme Regis; advice also via the web site. You can also find help and details of other local bureaux on www.adviceguide.org.uk.
- Uplyme.com: public service web site with details of local organisations etc. Including Village Hall contact details.
- Devon Archives and Local Studies Service – historic minutes of the Council are held here and can be inspected by appointment.
- The East Devon Way – middle distance walk running through the parish
- The East Devon AONB: facts, events, walks, volunteering to keep our landscape special, etc.
- Uplyme newsletter – results of a village survey done by EDDC in 2009
- Uplyme facts on Wikipedia
- OS map of Uplyme