The 30 days public notice of conclusion of internal audit has been published for the 2016-2017 accounts.
The annual Accounts are formally published here once approved by the Council. (All PDF files.)
2016-17 Accounts, Governance and Audit
- 2016-17 30 Days public notice accounts
- 2016-17 Governance and Accounts Statement
- 2017 Annual Accounts 2 year Expense v Income Comparative Report
- 2016-17 Monthly Bank and Cash Book Summary
2015-16 Accounts, Governance and Audit
2014-15 Accounts, Governance and Audit
- Annual Accounts 2014-15
- Annual Accounts 2013-14
- Annual Accounts 2012-13
- Annual Accounts 2011-2012
- Annual Accounts 2010-2011
- Annual Accounts 2009-2010
- Annual Accounts 2008-2009
Monthly financial statements
For a more up-to-date picture of Council finances, there is always an opportunity to view these at each Council meeting, on the 2nd Wednesday of the month. The monthly statements for the current year are downloadable here (PDF file).
How the finances are monitored
The accounts are audited by the Council’s Internal Auditor, and then by a government-appointed external auditor. In addition, the cashbook, invoices and monthly bank reconciliations prepared by the Clerk are checked by a Councillor each month, and the bank reconciliations are presented to the Council at every meeting.